Kelly Parker, founder of Chicago Home Collective, is proud to be a Compass agent, where she has the opportunity to unite Chicago’s magnificent real estate with inspired buyers and sellers.
Her professionalism, enthusiasm, integrity, and sharp attention to detail are just a few qualities that have placed Kelly in the top 98th percentile of all realtors in Chicago.
From first-time homebuyers and luxury clients to the city’s most visionary builders, Kelly’s client base is as diverse as the properties she represents. With extensive experience in the condo, single family home, investment, and new construction markets, she is well equipped to help you reach your goals. As an advocate for industry excellence, along with a craving for continual education and training, her knowledge is extensive, keeping you current in a constantly evolving real estate market.
Kelly’s #1 priority is to seamlessly guide her clients through their transaction.
Kelly’s past clients say she is highly responsive, refreshingly candid, and effortlessly cultivates a business-client relationship built on trust.
Kelly created her strategic approach to selling and buying real estate by fusing her education in sociology and background in luxury fashion-merchandising with her expertise as a broker and certified negotiation expert. She creates a positive, memorable experience by identifying the most important financial, economic and emotional elements that impact homebuyers and sellers.
Although raised in Los Angeles, Kelly considers Chicago her home, where she fell in love with the Windy City’s brilliant architecture, diverse culture, and of course, the food!
Kelly and her husband Ian are dedicated to teaching their daughter, Hazel, the importance of conserving our planet’s resources. The family shares one car, has a backyard composting and rain barrel system, participates in beach clean-ups, and enjoys biking their way around the city.
- Over $100 Million in Real Estate Sold
- 200 Clients Served
- 100% of Clients are Referrals or Repeat Clients
- Average # of Days on the Market – A low 28
- Average List to Sale Price – A high 100%
- 2018 Who’s Who in Real Estate: Chicago Agent Magazine
- 2012 – 2013 Top Producer Award: Top 10% of Chicago Association of Realtors®
- 2014 – 2017 Top Producer Award: Top 2% of Chicago Association of Realtors®
- Degree in sociology from Ohio University
- Certified Negotiations Expert
- Certified GREEN Realtor
- Licensed Real Estate Broker ’09
- Full-time Compass Agent
- National Association of Realtors Member ’09